Custom Search

Monday, May 5, 2008

it's a celebration bitches!!!



Kobe Bean Bryant has officially been named MVP, and holy shit I think every internal organ in my body has exploded!!!

I've been sitting on this for a while but decided not to blog about it until it was official official. I'll never forget where I was when I heard the news: me and my brothers were just getting in the car after the Kanye concert (which was balls to the wall the shit, N*E*R*D blew the fuckin doors off that thing) and my brother returned a missed call from my mom and she told us. Pure euphoria. I'll never forget the phosphorescent glow that emitted from my shiny little heart.

The Lakers are holding a press conference tomorrow, and he's getting the award before the game Wednesday. It's been over a decade and now my dream has come true. The GOAT!!!!


No comments: