Custom Search

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I won't be watching the game tonite.


This series means everything to me.

I know this might sound strange, but whenever I watch my teams play, all the bad things in my life, everything that's going wrong, is embodied in the other team. So when I root for my team, I'm not just rooting for them, but for me and for my life to get better. I get very personally wrapped up in this stuff. Sue me.

So whenever my team's down, and I see someone like Kobe on the TV, it's kind of life seeing Superman getting his ass beat. And if he can't stop Doomsday, then who can?

And now a revelation comes out today (ESPN) that 2 refs allegedly conspired to fix playoff series. No shock. Helpless is how you feel. This series has been officiated awfully. God awfully. In all honesty I am extremely turned off by the NBA, but it's not like I've got a lot of other choices. At the end of the day, the Black Sox are rolling in their graves.

In an attempt to save my TV and not break more shit, I won't watch tonight, or probably game 4 either.

No comments: