Custom Search

Monday, June 23, 2008

wtf is wrong with Kanye West


Ok, Ye, wtf. I've been this dude's biggest fan and supporter forever, I remember seeing him being interviewed on MTV2's rap battle thing, rockin the Bill Gates Godfather tee, going to Best Buy in the rain with my mom to buy College Dropout the day it came out, and he inspired me to start making beats. And I've stuck with him through thick and thin, even looked past the Wayne dick-riding, and hyphy remix guest spots, but dude has lost his mind.

He recently posted on his blog defending Soulja Boy, AKA the dude who killed hip hop, and, amognst other things, calls him "real hip hop" and compares him to Nas. Now, after remembering how Ye used to furously rant about how complex his own shit was, and how "Jesus Walks" had hundreds of tracks of strings or whatever, to see him praise this lame bullshit has led me to two conclusions: either he is pulling the biggest prank ever, or rolling way too much X. MDMA.

Dude, come the fuck on. You go off the deep end, I ain't followin. Peace.

No comments: